Nature's Answer, Horse Chestnut, 250 mg, 90 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.43|
- Discover Nature’s Answer and Trust the Difference…
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology
- Aesculus Hippocastanum
- Dietary Supplement
- Holistically Balanced
- Not Tested on Animals
Standardized Herbal Extract
- Standardized to 20% Aescin
- Tested & Verified
- Identified for Authenticity
Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology
The Genius of Mother Nature in Every Bottle - Just as She Intended
“The true value of a plant lies deep within its natural holistic balance.”
Frank D’Amelio, Sr., Founder, Nature’s Answer
With one of the most comprehensive herbariums in the world, Nature’s Answer has identified Mother Nature’s unique botanical fingerprint on over 800 plant reference standards. Utilizing Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology, these authenticated samples each serve as the standard by which all incoming raw materials are judged.
Using carefully-controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance of each herb and the value is passed on to you, the consumer, who can be assured that the product in your hand is authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced, and of course... Nature's Answer.
The True Nature of Our Standards go way beyond the herb…
- A Trusted, Ethical, Family-Owned and Operated Business Since 1972
- Our Facility is NSF GMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
- Over 100 Quality Control Checkpoints in Every Bottle
- Vertically Integrated: Allows For The Highest Quality at The Best Possible Price
- Proudly Made In The USA…Responsibly and With Love
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule twice a day with food or water.
Rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), calcium silicate.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. If you are taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have a medical condition, consult with your healthcare practitioner before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Horse Chestnut Extract (Aesculus hippocastanum) (seed) (standardized to 20% Aescin, 50 mg)||250 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established|
Good for varicose veins
had no effect
Still buying and taking this product
Posted by 5015620185013176331 on Jan 12, 2017
I feel a difference in my legs since taking this product so will continue. I am onto my 3rd bottle now and as I take 1 a day it lasts me 3 months so a bargain.
Posted by 5534102951638578013 on Apr 07, 2016
i used it and i feel so good
Posted by 5573840127467763697 on Dec 27, 2014
Llevo ya bastante tiempo tomando estas pastillas y la verdad es que no me noto tan pesadas las piernas, ni me duelen tanto como antes, también utilizo medias de compresión y combinando estas dos cosas las piernas me han mejorado mucho. Lo recomiendo sin ningún género de dudas.
Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Aug 27, 2014
I haven't been using this product for a long time, but then I never do unless I have to. This plant extract helps with veins and pains one get when standing too long in hot weather. It helps those who are predisposed to thrombotic veins. It is also helpful as a cream.