Nature's Answer, ImmunoTonic, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Alcohol-Free Combination Extract
- Herbal Supplement
- Supports Healthy Immune Function
- Holistically Balanced
- Since 1972
- Kosher Parve
- Unconditionally Guaranteed
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Nature's Answer alcohol-free extracts are produced using alcohol, water and natural extractants. All alcohol and extractants are than removed through our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced standardized extract. Liquid extracts are absorbed faster than tablets or capsules, and are more potent than tinctures. Holistically Balanced guarantees that the constituents of the extract are in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant. Manufactured in our FDA registered and pharmaceutically licensed facility; Unconditionally guaranteed.
As a dietary supplement 1-2 ml (28-56 drops) 2 times a day in a small amount of water.
Vegetable glycerin, USP purified water.
Shake well. Keep out of reach of children. Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing
Sealed for your protection
|Serving Size: 2 ml (56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Extracts of Astragalus root (1:1), Codonopsis root (1:1), White Chinese Ginseng root (1:1), Ligustrum berry (1:1), Reishi Mushroom Fruiting body (1:1), Prickly Ash bark (1:1)
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
I have been using ImmunoTonic almost every day since the formula came out in the mid 1990's. I used to work in the nutritional supplement industry, and had a chance to meet the herbalist who created this formula. He recommended taking ImmunoTonic on a regular basis, and ImmuneBoost as needed. I have taken his advice, and I rarely get sick.