- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Since 1972
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra
- Super Concentrated 2,000 mg
- Discover Nature's Answer
- Herbal Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Our Facility is cGMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified.
As a dietary supplement take 1-2 mL (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
Vegetable glycerin, purified water.
Caution: If you have high blood pressure, consult with your healthcare practitioner before using. Recommended use is for not longer than 4-6 weeks without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
|Serving Size: 2 ml (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root Extract||2,000 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
To make a daytime eye cream in a two ounce jar. I use a K cream with 3 drops licorice root to lighten dark circles around eye. I alternate this with a Retinol cream at night. My eyes are beginning to show signs of encouragement!
I cannot live with out this! It extends the half-life of cortisol and those with adrenal fatigue do not produce enough cortisol. This gives me so much more energy, with out as many slumps. Will take it everyday, forever! This is a very high quality bio-chelated product that is very absorbable !
Posted by 5203881555634525705 on Sep 29, 2016
it certainly gives me a pick me up and more clarity to the mind
Medical Medium Anthony Williams recommended product
Posted by 4704344410793557093 on Sep 24, 2016
40 drops 4x daily this doesn't last long and depending on the dropper fitting may leak. Just have to get into the habit of adding drops to your water throughout the day. I personally prefer capsules to tinctures even though tinctures are stronger with a higher absorbency rate.
I do not like the flavor
Posted by 5214864884453137016 on May 20, 2016
I do not like the flavor of the licorice but I bought it to use for my adrenals. I've been using it for about three weeks now and I do not notice a difference, it might be too soon to tell. Next time I order licorice I'll find a capsule form.
tastes good and helps with energy
Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Oct 28, 2015
I love putting a few drops in some water- it tastes yummy and give me a natural pick-me-up.