Nature's Answer, Licorice, Low Alcohol, 2,000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Since 1972
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint
- Glycyrrhiza Spp.
- Super Concentrated 2,000 mg
- Discover Nature's Answer
- Herbal Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Our Facility is cGMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified.
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 mL (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water. Recommended for use not longer than 4–6 weeks without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
Purified Water, vegetable glycerin, 12–15% certified organic alcohol.
Caution: If suffering from high blood pressure, do not use before consulting your healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
|Serving Size: 2 mL (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Licorice (Glycyrrhiza spp.) Root Extract||2,000 mg (2 g)||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Licorice root extract is good for building up your adrenals and this product is pure licorice root with no additives or fillers.
great for low adrenals
Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Oct 26, 2016
and tastes wonderful in water!
works for adrenals
Posted by 5155283152820558990 on Aug 02, 2016
notice results with this one
Posted by 4890306603018814775 on Apr 22, 2014
A lovely tasting product
very good product!
Posted by Reviewer2187056 on Mar 31, 2011
Very good as a supplement.