Nature's Answer, Licorice, Low Alcohol, 2000 mg, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.32|
- Since 1972
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra
- Super Concentrated 2000 mg
- Discover Nature's Answer
- Gluten Free
- Herbal Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Our Facility is cGMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
As a dietary supplement take1-2 ml (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water. Recommended use for not longer than 4-6 weeks, without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
Purified water, vegetable glycerin, 12-15% certified organic alcohol.
Caution: If suffering from high blood pressure, do not use before consulting your healthcare practitioner.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing
|Serving Size: 2 mL (56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root Extract||2,000 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Good alcohol based product
Posted by Reviewer1352837 on Aug 28, 2014
Alcohol based and effective product. Taste is good, especially with coffee. The bottle could be bigger.
Taking this with Marshmallow Root, and Slippery Elm Bark. Together they build up the intestinal mucous for optimal digestion and release. Strong Taste
Posted by Reviewer1425826 on Feb 12, 2012
Good product, good company!
Great help for weak adrenals
Posted by Krisinsight on Dec 14, 2010
My recent test showed low cortisol during the day, so I started with licorice root extract and I noticed an improvement within a few days.