Nature's Answer, Licorice, Low Alcohol, 2000 mg, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Since 1972
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra
- Super Concentrated 2000 mg
- Discover Nature's Answer
- Gluten Free
- Herbal Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Our Facility is cGMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
As a dietary supplement take1-2 ml (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water. Recommended use for not longer than 4-6 weeks, without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
Purified water, vegetable glycerin, 12-15% certified organic alcohol.
Caution: If suffering from high blood pressure, do not use before consulting your healthcare practitioner.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing
|Serving Size: 2 mL (56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root Extract||2,000 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
This has been useful to me for dealing with symptoms of adrenal fatigue. At 1:1, it is stronger than any other liquid forms of licorice on the market that I am aware of.
This has been essential for adrenal fatigue and reactive hypoglycemia! Good quality product and I love the big size as I have to take it daily.
Good alcohol based product
Posted by Reviewer1352837 on Aug 28, 2014
Alcohol based and effective product. Taste is good, especially with coffee. The bottle could be bigger.
Posted by Reviewer3310425 on Mar 15, 2014
Taking this with Marshmallow Root, and Slippery Elm Bark. Together they build up the intestinal mucous for optimal digestion and release. Strong Taste
Posted by Reviewer1425826 on Feb 12, 2012
Good product, good company!
Great help for weak adrenals
Posted by Krisinsight on Dec 14, 2010
My recent test showed low cortisol during the day, so I started with licorice root extract and I noticed an improvement within a few days.