Nature's Answer, Lycopene, Alcohol-Free Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Alcohol-Free Extract
- Solanum Lycopersicum
- Dietary Supplement
- Combats Free Radicals
- Made from NON-GMO Tomatoes
- Since 1972
Nature's Answer Alcohol-Free Lycopene liquid extract is derived from non-GMO natural tomatoes. Lycopne has been shown to inhibit free radicals.
As a dietary supplement take 1 ml (approx. 28 drops) once a day in small amount of water or juice.
MCT (medium chain triglycerides), corn oil, tomato flavor, vitamin-E acetate (tocopherol acetate).
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
Sealed for your protection
|Serving Size: 1 ml (approx. 28 drops)|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Tomato extract (Solanum lycopersicium) (Standardized for 5 mg of Lycopene)||1,000 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
I bought this and Neocell Pomegranate capsules,as a part-replacement for a more expensive product which combined both. No complaints. I so much prefer tinctures.