Nature's Answer, Maitake, Bio-Beta-Glucan, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Promotes Immune Functions
- Standardized Herbal Supplement
- Pioneers Since 1972
- Standardized Extract
Standardized extracts are guaranteed to contain a specific quantity of a known marker compound, and are laboratory tested to insure consistent potency; Nature's Answer capsules feature standardized extracts enhanced (Holistically Balanced) with the highest quality of organic, responsibly wildcrafted or cultivated herbs, which maintain the naturally-occurring constituents found in the plant; Manufactured to cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) standards; Free of synthetic ingredients.
Maitake mushroom (Grifola frondosa) contains specific polysaccharides called beta-glucans, which have been shown to be very effective in stimulating the immune system. Maitake Bio-Beta-Glucan features a highly active fraction of Maitake Beta-1,6-glucan chain with Beta-1,3 branches for outstanding support.
As a dietary supplement take one (1) capsule two (2) times a day with food or water.
Vegetable cellulose, rice flour, calcium silicate
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. If pregnant, nursing or on medication, consult with your healthcare practitioner. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Maitake Mushroom Fruiting Body Extract (standardized for a minimum of 5 mg of Beta-1,6-glucan with Beta-1,3-branches)||20 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established|