Nature's Answer, Milk Thistle, Low Alcohol, 2,000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $6.07|
- Since 1972
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint
- Silybum Marianum
- Super Concentrated 2,000 mg
- Discover Nature's Answer
- Low Alcohol
- Herbal Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Our organic alcohol extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Advanced Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.
Our Facility is cGMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified.
As a dietary supplement take 2 ml (56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
Purified water, vegetable glycerin, 12-15% certified organic alcohol.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
|Serving Size: 2 ml (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Seed (Fruit) Extract||2,000 mg (2 g)||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
probably the best milk thistle i have come across b/c there are no extra ingredients and it is pure stuff for the price...
Product seemed like it started working right away. Unfortunately I was not able to continue taking it, but, if I had I feel it would have done me good.
Posted by Reviewer2480167 on Apr 05, 2015
This product seen to be ok for me . I always take the pills , but this seen to go down butter for . Thank s
Posted by Reviewer2302205 on Sep 13, 2011
The body's system will heal a lot faster using this after a night of over indulging with alcohol; or really rich foods.
Not quite sure...
Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Jul 08, 2011
But anything that helps the liver is a good thing.
Posted by Reviewer1229205 on Mar 18, 2011
I ordered the liquid Milk Thistle because my dog has Chronic Liver Disease. I put the drops on her food three times during the day and she has outlived all expectations. Since bloodwork shows that her liver is basically non-functional I believe the Milk Thistle is making the difference and giving us extra quality time with our pet. She continues to be happy, wants to eat and wants to play ball each afternoon. Thanks.