Nature's Answer, Mullein Flower, Ear Oil, Alcohol Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Since 1972
- Authentic Botanical Fingerprint
- Verbascum Thapsus
- Discover Nature's Answer
- Gluten Free
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Our alcohol-free extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Authentic Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant
Our Facility is NSF GMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
Apply 1-3 drops of lightly warmed Mullein Flower Oil in ear, 3 times a day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each mL of extract typically contains: Mullein (Verbascum thapsus) flower extract, extra virgin olive oil.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing
iHerb Customer Reviews
I use mullein flower ear oil for tinnitus. It's really does work. Have been using for a number of years. I would tell anyone who has this problem to try it.
clearing up my husbands "GLUE EAR", started with just putting drop on a q-tip amd rubbing inside ear, then slowly started to put a drop in each ear once they started to fell better.
Posted by 4738890223511974987 on Dec 12, 2015
this product is unreal.
Posted by Reviewer2704828 on Jul 19, 2012
Didn't help my tinnitus, then again no other product has helped yet either.
great for ear aches
Posted by Reviewer1242003 on Nov 27, 2011
This was recommended to me and I am glad I tried it.
Posted by Reviewer1009266 on Mar 14, 2011
These 3 were ok. Good product, good value.