Nature's Answer, Nettle, Urtica Dioica, 2,000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.81|
- Since 1972
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint
- Super Concentrated 2,000 mg
- Dicover Nature's Answer
- Gluten Free
- Herbal Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Our organic alcohol extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Advanced Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.
Our Facility is cGMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified.
As a dietary supplement take 1-2 mL (56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
Vegetable glycerin, purified water.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing
|Serving Size: 2 mL (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Nettle (Urtica dioica) Leaf Extract||2000 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
This product works wonderful for easing allergy symptoms like running nose and watery eyes. We get the natures answer alcohol free for our daughter to use and it works perfect
We use this daily to treat our 5 year old son's allergies. It's a little strong, but he's used to the taste now. Alcohol-free is a necessity for us.
Posted by CIPRIAN on Apr 22, 2016
i like this. seems to make my beard go faster, i feel i am more agile. i would buy again. very concentrated.
Posted by 5757520293881387919 on Aug 18, 2012
I liked the nettle. it works!! high quality.
Good for hayfever, they say.
Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 04, 2012
I read that nettleand cayenne alleviate hayfever symptoms, which is why I started using this, I take it whizzed up with other oils in tomato juice. It has no particular taste, when mixed with other tinctures (especially the cayenne!) Nature's Answer is, I think, a very good company, with good quality products. I highly recommend it for tinctures