Nature's Answer, Oil of Oregano, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Origanum Vulgare
- Herbal Supplement
- Promotes a Healthy Immune System
- Holistically Balanced
- Since 1972
- Kosher Parve
- Unconditionally Guaranteed
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Nature's Answer alcohol-free extracts are produced using alcohol, water and natural extractants. All alcohol and extractants are then removed through our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant. Manufactured in our FDA registered and pharmaceutical licensed facility.
As a dietary supplement take 4 drops (0.17 mL) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water. External Suggested Use: Apply liberally three (3) times per day.
Extra virgin olive oil.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing
|Serving Size: 4 drops (approx. 0.17 mL)|
|Serving Per Container: 176|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Oil of Oregano (Origanum vulgare) Leaf (standardized for at least 7 mg Carvacrol)||13 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Oil of Oregano Leaf
oil of oregano
Great Product, and Potent
Posted by 5721877217519016967 on Jan 21, 2016
Great tasting, and very effective. I have been recovering from an operation and my wound has had a lot of trouble, since taking this and Nature's Answer oil of oregano mixed with coconut oil it has recovered now 100% these products are a life saver. Highly recommend. I also applied it topically as well as ingesting
Nice Oregano Oil
Posted by Reviewer1613198 on Jul 23, 2009
I like this oregano oil because is not that strong to put a few drops under my tongue.
oil of oregano
not effective at all,have to switch back to my other brand.
Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Feb 05, 2009
I've been using Nature's Answer tinctures for years, and oil of oregano works great. It always stops a cold in its tracks. Recently I took it in conjunction with Nature's Answer Re-Zist tincture, when I felt really bad with onset flu, and the next day, after about 3 doses, I was all well again. I recommend it to all my friends, saying that they should take it for a cold, until their poop smells of pizza!