Nature's Answer, Olive Leaf, Standardized Herbal Extract, 187 mg, 60 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.63|
- Since 1972
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology
- Olea europaea
- Standardized for 18% Oleuropein
- Infused with OleoPein
- Holistically Balanced
- Discover Nature's Answer and Trust the Difference...
- Dietary Supplement
- Holistically Balanced
- Cruelty Free
- Not Tested on Animals
Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology
The Genius of Mother Nature In Every Bottle - Just as She Intended"The true value of a plant lies deep within its natural holistic balance." Frank D'Amelio, Sr., Founder, Nature's Answers
With one of the most comprehensive herbariums in the world, Nature's Answer has identified Mother Nature's unique botanical fingerprint on over 800 plant reference standards. Utilizing Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology, these authenticated samples each serve as the standard by which all incoming raw materials are judged.
Using carefully-controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance of each herb and the value is passed on to you, the consumer, who can be assured that the product in your hand is authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced, and of course...Nature's Answers.
The True Nature of Our Standards go way beyond the herb...
- A Trusted, Ethical, Family-Owned and Operated Business Since 1972
- Our Facility is NSF GMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
- Over 100 Quality Control Checkpoints in Every Bottle
- Vertically Integrated: Allows for the Highest Quality at the Best Possible Price
- Proudly Based in the USA...Responsibly and with Love
As a dietary supplement take one (1) capsule (1) once a day before meals, with water.
Vegetable cellulose, rice flour, calcium silicate.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. If pregnant, nursing or on medication, consult with your healthcare practitioner.
Store in cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Olive Leaf (Olea europaea) Extract (standardized for 18% oleuropein proving 30 mg oleuropein)||167 mg||†|
|Olive Leaf Powder||20 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
I bought this one to try over Now Foods brand and found it less concentrated and easy to digest and absorb by my digestive system. Now Foods would give me heart burn in the beginning. So, I would stick to this one for now.
Nature's Answer, OleoPein, Olive Leaf Extract
Posted by Reviewer2240131 on May 22, 2012
My hubby was having some inflammation after his total knee replacement. Taking this extract has reduced the inflammation drastically.
Research on this sounds good
Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Jan 14, 2012
But nothing positive nor negative to report yet.
Posted by DAB598 on Oct 14, 2011
I like the product and the price - hope it is actually doing something.
Posted by morganwellinger on Apr 06, 2011
Not sure how to exactly review this item....it definitely prevented colds and sickness, but I am not very sick to begin with. I went on this mainly for helping with acne, and during the week I was taking it, I think it got worse. Not sure though, because a lot of other factors could have been the cause. Either way, I don't want to write a negative review because I've been only using it for a week and a half roughly, but still I have yet to report anything truly positive about it....