Nature's Answer, Passionflower, 500 mg, 60 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.35|
- Since 1972
- Discover Nature's Answer and Trust the Difference...
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology
- Passiflora Incarnata
- Standardized Herbal Extract
- Standardized for 3.5-4% Flavonoids as Isovitexin
- Identified for Authenticity
- Dietary Supplement
- Holistically Balanced
- Cruelty Free
Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology
The Genius of Mother Nature in Every Bottle - Just as She Intended
"The true value of a plant lies deep within its natural holistic balance."
Frank D'Amelio, Sr., Founder, Nature's Answer
With one of the most comprehensive herbariums in the world, Nature's Answer has identified Mother Nature's unique botanical fingerprint on over 800 plant reference standards. Utilizing Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology, these authenticated samples each serve as the standard by which all incoming raw materials are judged.
Using carefully-controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance of each herb and the value is passed on to you, the consumer, who can be assured that the product in your hand is authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced, and of course... Nature's Answer.
The True Nature of Our Standards go way beyond the herb...
- A trusted, ethical, family-owned and operated business since 1972
- Our facility is NSF GMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
- Over 100 Quality Control Checkpoints in Every Bottle
- Vertically Integrated: Allows for the highest quality at the best possible price
- Proudly based in the USA... Responsibly and with love
As a dietary supplement take two (2) capsules once (1) a day, with food or water.
Vegetable cellulose, rice flour, calcium silicate.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. If pregnant, nursing or on medication, consult with your healthcare practitioner.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) Fruiting Tops Extract (standardized for 3.5-4% flavonoids as isovitexin)||500 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established|
I take this (2 caps) at night (about half an hour before I go to bed) for a good night's sleep. Was experiencing lots of sleeping problems before. Sleep much better now. Absolutely no side-effects in the morning.
Not very potent!
Not very potent!
I have taken this herb as a liquid extract and it was much more powerful than this. I can hardly feel this product at all. Then again the liquid extract method might have more of a direct impact.
Posted by Reviewer1045112 on Nov 30, 2016
It works well for me. I had tried Lavender and Lemon Balm with little results.
So far so good
Posted by 5294747218823120652 on Sep 09, 2016
I bought this product hoping it would help me sleep better - mainly not stay awake when I woke during the night - so far it seems to have helped me the times I have woken up. I will continue to use so that I might get into a natural sleep pattern.
Posted by 5513918223174167016 on Aug 23, 2016
Don't like the smell, and it is quite hard to swallow.
Posted by Reviewer1805193 on Feb 11, 2012
It helps to sleep and relax
Does the trick
Posted by Reviewer2265261 on Dec 13, 2011
For the price this product is pretty good. Sometimes I take more than the recommended dosage but it definitely takes the edge off anxiety....I use it to counter balance my caffeine intake.