Nature's Answer, Passionflower, Low Alcohol, 2000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml)11 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.34 lbs (0.15 kg)
- Product Code: NTA-00442
- UPC Code: 083000004421
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 1.3 x 4 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- Since 1972
- Authentic Botanical Fingerprint
- Super Concentrated 2000 mg
- Dicover Nature's Answer
- Passiflora incarnata
- Gluten Free
- Herbal Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Nature's Answer alcohol-free extracts are produced using alcohol, water and natural extractants. All alcohol and extractants are removed through our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant. Manufactured in our FDA registered and pharmaceutically licensed facility.
- Our organic alcohol extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Authentic Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant
- Our Facility is NSF GMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
As a dietary supplement, take 1 - 2 mL (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day, in a small amount of water.
Purified water, vegetable glycerin, 12-15% certified organic alcohol.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
|Serving Size: 2 mL (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving:||% DV|
|Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) Herb Extract||2,000 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I took about a dropper before bed and was out like a light all night. Even the cats on the bed didn't bother me! It has a rather strong taste, something like thick licorice.
I use this product to help with anxiety. I also use the capsules, but the tinctures work quicker. I keep this in my pocketbook for those times that I might need some quick help.