Nature's Answer, Passionflower, Low Alcohol, 2000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Since 1972
- Authentic Botanical Fingerprint
- Super Concentrated 2000 mg
- Dicover Nature's Answer
- Passiflora incarnata
- Gluten Free
- Herbal Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Nature's Answer alcohol-free extracts are produced using alcohol, water and natural extractants. All alcohol and extractants are removed through our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant. Manufactured in our FDA registered and pharmaceutically licensed facility.
- Our organic alcohol extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Authentic Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant
- Our Facility is NSF GMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
As a dietary supplement, take 1 - 2 mL (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day, in a small amount of water.
Purified water, vegetable glycerin, 12-15% certified organic alcohol.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
|Serving Size: 2 mL (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving:||% DV|
|Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) Herb Extract||2,000 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
I took about a dropper before bed and was out like a light all night. Even the cats on the bed didn't bother me! It has a rather strong taste, something like thick licorice.
I use this product to help with anxiety. I also use the capsules, but the tinctures work quicker. I keep this in my pocketbook for those times that I might need some quick help.
Posted by 5670961593836488102 on Feb 06, 2015
Cases of anxiety really relaxing
Posted by Reviewer1105426 on Feb 26, 2012
Effective, but the taste is unpleasant. Will still repurchase, but in the larger size next time!
Posted by OssieA on Oct 16, 2011
I take before bed, helps me relax and get to sleep.
Posted by Reviewer1283569 on Oct 02, 2011
It's effective but taste is bad