Nature's Answer, Propolis, Alcohol-Free, 2,000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1972
- Authentic Botanical Fingerprint
- Resin Extract
- Propolis Extract 2,000 mg
- Discover Nature's Answer
- Herbal Supplement
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Our alcohol-free extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Advanced Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 mL (28-56 drops) 2-3 times a day in a small amount of water.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing
Caution: Avoid this product if you are allergic to bees or bee products.
|Serving Size: 2 mL (approx. 56 drops)|
|Serving Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Propolis Resin Extract||2,000 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
I add a few drops of this to my toothpaste while it is on the brush and brush it in good. Great healing for gums and mouth defense. Even works against thrush and esophagitis/ulcers. Propolis also has a calming effect. I take the capsules too. Everything the bees produce is medicinal!!
I'm used to propolis extracts that work and leave a thin protective film. This one doesn't seem to do anything useful and doesn't stay on. It also has a strange, unpleasant after-taste (I usually like the propolis aroma).
effective for sore throat and fight skin infection
Posted by 5760667561311489144 on Sep 28, 2016
Love this. A must have for every household
Not bad, but there are better!
Posted by mahajek on Aug 12, 2016
I don't like this one, I ordered Y.S. organic BEE farms organic propolis and it's much better. This one is, however, more than fine as a good mouthwash! If you like, check my other reviews!
taste is bad
Posted by 4833056302858144192 on Apr 07, 2016
I know how these bottles of propolis tinc taste. but it's somewhat strange..
Very Strong Propolis
Posted by Reviewer2896879 on Feb 18, 2016
This is one of the powerful propolis very effective and useful especially if taken daily as prevention as prevention I use to take 30 drops for a week every month and or during the season exchanges.