Nature's Answer, Glycerin, Alcohol-Free, 4 fl oz (120 ml)38 Reviews
0.92 lbs (0.42 kg)
- Product Code: NTA-00854
- UPC Code: 083000008542
- Package Quantity: 4 fl oz (120 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.9 x 1.9 x 4.5 in, 0.55 lbs (0.25 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Since 1972
- Authentic Botanical Fingerprint
- Coconut Derived
- From Coconut
- Discover Nature's Answer
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Pure Coconut Glycerin, moisturizes skin. Glycerin is hypoallergenic and soluble in water
- Our alcohol-free extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Authentic Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.
- Our Facility is NSF GMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
Safe for topical/internal use.
Pure coconut glycerin.
Shake well. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I did not know how powerful glycerin can be. It cleared my rash and dry skin (that I have been fight for 5 years) in a matter of two applications. It is also good for dry or blackened lips and all over skin care. I will suggest the PURE Glycerin rather than glycerin soaps.
The quality of the product was immaculate if one's looking for food-grade glycerin from a healthy non seed, canola, or soybean oil based source. But glycerin in general acts on the skin by falsely appearing to hydrate it (in combo with water) when in fact, it causes severely rubbery and dehydrated from the inside out skin for the next several days. Great product if you're going to buy glycerin. But keep glycerin away from your skin and avoid eating it (can dehydrate your body from inside out).