- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Since 1972
- Authentic Botanical Fingerprint
- Coconut Derived
- From Coconut
- Discover Nature's Answer
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Pure Coconut Glycerin, moisturizes skin. Glycerin is hypoallergenic and soluble in water
- Our alcohol-free extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Authentic Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.
- Our Facility is NSF GMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
Safe for topical/internal use.
Pure coconut glycerin.
Shake well. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
I did not know how powerful glycerin can be. It cleared my rash and dry skin (that I have been fight for 5 years) in a matter of two applications. It is also good for dry or blackened lips and all over skin care. I will suggest the PURE Glycerin rather than glycerin soaps.
Finally found something to perfectly clean my tongue. One drop of this on a moist toothbrush to clean the offending member is enough for a absolutely perfect result. Never was bad put just couldn´t get rid of that bit of white-ish fur on the back of my tongue... Until now! Also super soft hair from spritzing a mix of 25% glycerine and 75% water on it with a few drops of essential oil added for a nice smell. I´m a happy trooper!
Nature's Answer, Glycerin, Alcohol-Free, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
Posted by Reviewer1084989 on Apr 29, 2015
Great product, sweet taste. I use it to brush my tongue and to prevent dryness in the mouth. As always, shipping was fast and iHerb packages their products very thoughtfully.
Coconut is best
Posted by 5322807983252739576 on Apr 02, 2015
I like that it's from coconuts instead of other sources.
Dry skin relief
Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Mar 04, 2015
For me, the best way to use this for hydrating my dry skin is to mix it with natural oils, such as avocado, jojoba, etc. Also mix it with a small amount of water and Nutribiotic Vitamin C powder to make a facial serum.
Posted by 5683951749475516323 on Sep 28, 2014
First time using it on my face after shower. Felt very warming like applying warmed up castor oil but non greasy and absorbed well. Kept skin well hydrated and not peeling the next morning. Interesting feel. Will buy again when current stock finishes.