Nature's Answer, Red Clover Tops Standardized Extract, 60 Veggie Caps
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Promotes Female Hormonal Balance
- Standardized Herbal Supplement
- Unconditionally Guaranteed
- Nature's Answer Quality Without Question, Pioneers Since 1972
Red Clover tops (Trifolium pratense) has been traditionally used for detoxification. New research has shown that the herb is rich in isoflavones including Genistein, Daidzein, Biochanin-A and Formononetin, estrogenic-like compounds that have been shown to be beneficial in balancing female hormones, especially in menopausal woman.
Standardized extracts are guaranteed to contain a specific quantity of a known marker compound, and are laboratory tested to insure consistent potency. Nature's Answer capsules feature standardized extracts enhanced (Holistically Balanced) with the highest quality of organic, responsibly wildcrafted or cultivated herbs, which maintain the naturally-occurring constituents found in the plant; Manufactured to cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) standards; Free of synthetic ingredients.
As a dietary supplement take one (1) capsule two times a day with food or water.
Vegetable cellulose, rice flour, calcium silicate.
Caution Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. If pregnant, nursing or on medication, consult with your healthcare practitioner. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Red Clover Tops extracts (Standardized for 8% (24 mg) isoflavones)||300 mg||†|
|Red Clover Tops Powder||50 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established|