Nature's Answer, Sarsaparilla Root, Organic Alcohol Extract, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Organic Alcohol Extract (1:1)
- Smilax medica
- Herbal Supplement
- Sustains Healthy Phytoestrogen Levels
- Since 1972
- Holistically Balanced
- Kosher Parve
- Responsibly Wildcrafted Herb
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
- Unconditionally Guaranteed
Nature's Answer organic alcohol extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant. Manufactured in our FDA registered and pharmaceutically licensed facility.
As a dietary supplement take 1-2 ml (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
Purified water, vegetable glycerin, certified organic alcohol 12-15%.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
|Serving Size: 2 ml ( 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Sarsaparilla Root Extract (1:1)||2,000 mg||†|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|
This is my first time trying it, since I had been using Smilax from Source Naturals (whose formula had clearly been weakened over time, and was even much lighter in color.) First, I found that Nature's Answer is darker in color and tastes more potent than what Smilax had become. It also seems to be working better too. Thanks Nature's Answer!
This is easy to take with just water. Not bitter at all. I took it for 2 1/2 weeks and then stopped for a week like you are supposed to. Time will tell whether it will line out my hormones to keep me from cramping when I ovulate. It seems to be an ok blood purifier, but I think I like burdock better for that.