Nature's Answer, Schisandra, Alcohol-Free, 2,000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Since 1972
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint
- Schisandra Chinensis
- Super Concentrated 2,000 mg
- Discover Nature's Answer
- Herbal Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Our alcohol-free extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Advanced Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.
Our Facility is cGMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified.
As a dietary supplement take 1-2 mL (28-56 drops) 3 times a day in a small amount of water.
Vegetable glycerin, purified water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
|Serving Size: 2 mL (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) Berry Extract||2,000 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer3081593 on Dec 20, 2009
Have tested different brands. This is by far the best !!
Posted by Reviewer2195351 on Oct 24, 2011
Excellent item and very good
Alcohol free and helpful herb.
Posted by Reviewer2025236 on Jan 06, 2012
Schisandra is a valuable liver cleanser, which is important to releiving allergies, and a nagging gall bladder problem. Alcohol free is very helpful. I take a bottle a month, and I like this brand in the Alcohol Free herbs.
Posted by Reviewer3238543 on Mar 11, 2011
Thanks for making this alcohol-free