Nature's Answer, Shitake Fruiting Body, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Alcohol-Free Extract (1:1)
- Lentinus Edodes
- Herbal Supplement
- Promotes a Healthy Immune System
- Holistically Balanced
- Since 1972
- Kosher Parve
- Conditionally Guaranteed
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Nature's Answer alcohol-free extracts are produced using alcohol, water and natural extractants. All alcohol and extractants are removed through our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant. Manufactured in our FDA registered and pharmaceutically licensed facility.
As a dietary supplement take 1-2 ml (28-56 drops) 3 times a day in a small amount of water.
Vegetable glycerin, purified water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
|Serving Size: 2 ml (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Shitake Fruiting Body Extract (1:1)||2000 mg||†|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|
SHI-LEM HELPED FOR 2 YEARS-BUT THIS STUFF IS SUPER.It gave me a lot more energy. As iHerb shipped next day they will be my vendor from now on! jla 5/26/2008
Now when they say young fruiting bodies, this can be anything that forms from the substrate, which is a young mushroom. Thinking this is the most potent time for the healing factors, besides taking the mycelium itself, I was dismayed at the lack of potency of the product. I increased my dose to make up for the potency lost, but it still is not up to par with others I had taken. Unfortunately, all manufacturers have removed the pure mycelium from their products as we have run out after blockading the importation from China about 10 years ago.