Nature's Answer, Uva Ursi Leaf, Organic Alcohol Extract, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.86|
- Organic Alcohol Extract (1:1)
- Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi
- Herbal Supplement
- Promotes Urinary Tract Health
- Holistically Balanced
- Since 1972
- Kosher Parve
- Unconditionally Guaranteed
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Nature's Answer organic alcohol extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant. Manufactured in our FDA registered and pharmaceutically licensed facility; Unconditionally guaranteed.
As a dietary supplement take 1 mL (28 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
Purified water, vegetable glycerin, 12-15% certified organic alcohol.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
Sealed for your protection
|Serving Size: 1 ml (28 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Uva Ursi Leaf (1:1) Extract||1000 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
This product is great. Everyone should have some on hand. You can be young, middle age, or old and will perhaps need this when you begin to have bladder troubles.
1 ml taken 3-4 times a day substitutes for antibiotics.
Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016
Nips a UTI in the bud with one (or maybe two) dose! Far more effective than cranberry. For someone who has been plagued by a few I am glad to have found this product. (Feel free to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)
Posted by Reviewer3091489 on Jan 02, 2016
Been using uva ursi for quite awhile now and I'm pleased with the results to keep UTIs from going into infection. I have tried different brands which seem to work the same as long as they are from a good company and liquid works better than pills. Want to thank iHerb for their great company and their concern for people not money, that's the way I see it with the best prices and free shipping with such a low amount you have to purchase. I give iHerb the highest rating possible!
Good strength extract but didn't treat my UTI.
Posted by Reviewer1093010 on Dec 14, 2013
Good strength extract but didn't treat my urinary tract infection, even at 10mls/day for the first 3 days (NZ herbalist recommended dose).
Posted by 5262981645729584963 on Aug 02, 2013
Will buy again !