Nature's Answer, Valerian, Alcohol-Free, 1,000 mg, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.32|
- Since 1972
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint
- Valeriana Officinalis
- Super Concentrated 1,000 mg
- Discover Nature's Answer
- Herbal Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Our alcohol-free extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Advanced Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.
Our Facility is cGMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified.
As a dietary supplement take 1 ml (28 drops) 1-3 times a day in a small amount of water.
Vegetable glycerin, purified water.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 ml (approx. 28 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) Root/Rhizome Extract||1,000 mg (1 g)||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Doesnt work for me
Posted by Reviewer2955934 on Sep 02, 2016
It slows my brain down a few gears, but doesnt get me off to sleep at all. I know others have found it useful, but really doesnt work for me. Still a good quality product. I will stick to chamomile
Posted by 4641934553713746068 on Aug 21, 2014
taste is a bit much, but does the job.
Posted by 5088535111566533275 on Aug 11, 2013
Used it first time I did really have a good sleep just as mentioned of its benefits on numerous sites I am sure it is natural and pure
Natures Answer Valerian Root
Posted by Reviewer1551940 on Mar 22, 2012
Tastes and smells better than most valerian products.