- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Since 1972
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint
- Valeriana Officinalis
- Super Concentrated 1,000 mg
- Discover Nature's Answer
- Herbal Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Our alcohol-free extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Advanced Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.
Our Facility is cGMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified.
As a dietary supplement take 1 ml (28 drops) 1-3 times a day in a small amount of water.
Vegetable glycerin, purified water.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 ml (approx. 28 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) Root/Rhizome Extract||1,000 mg (1 g)||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Smells terrible but doesn't taste bad when mixed with water. Works well to help me sleep without feeling drugged. Only problem - the lid tends to leak (foul-smelling) Valerian down the side of the bottle. Still, it works well.
Doesnt work for me
Posted by Reviewer2955934 on Sep 02, 2016
It slows my brain down a few gears, but doesnt get me off to sleep at all. I know others have found it useful, but really doesnt work for me. Still a good quality product. I will stick to chamomile
Posted by 4641934553713746068 on Aug 21, 2014
taste is a bit much, but does the job.
Posted by 5088535111566533275 on Aug 11, 2013
Used it first time I did really have a good sleep just as mentioned of its benefits on numerous sites I am sure it is natural and pure
Natures Answer Valerian Root
Posted by Reviewer1551940 on Mar 22, 2012
Tastes and smells better than most valerian products.