Nature's Answer, Valerian Root, 500 mg, 90 Veggie Caps
Priced together: $13.71 Priced separately: $15.48
- Since 1972
- Discover Nature's Answer and Trust the Difference
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology
- Valeriana Officinalis
- Standardized Herbal Extract
- Standardized for .2% Valerenic Acid
- Tested & Verified
- Identified for Authenticity
- Dietary Supplement
- Holistically Balanced
Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology
The Genius of Mother Nature In Every Bottle - Just as She Intended
With one of the most comprehensive herbariums in the world, Nature's Answer has identified Mother Nature's unique botanical fingerprint on over 800 plant reference standards. Utilizing Advanced Botanical Fingerprint technology, these authenticated samples each serve as the standard by which all incoming raw materials are judged.
Using carefully-controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance of each herb and the value is passed on to you, the consumer, who can be assured that the product in your hand is authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced, and of course... Nature's Answer.
The True Nature of Our Standards go way beyond the herb...
- A Trusted, Ethical, Family-Owned and Operated Business Since 1972
- Our Facility is NSF GMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
- Over 100 Quality Control Checkpoints in Every Bottle
- Vertically Integrated: Allows For The Highest Quality at The Best Possible Price
- Proudly Based In The USA... Responsibly and With Love
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule once (1) per day, preferably 30 minutes before bedtime, with water.
Vegetable cellulose, rice flour, calcium silicate.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. If you are taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have a medical condition, consult with your healthcare practitioner before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Not tested on animals
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Valerian Extract (Valeriana officinalis) (Root) (standardized for 0.2% valerenic acid)||500 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established|