Nature's Answer, Valerian Root, 500 mg, 90 Veggie Caps
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Since 1972
- Discover Nature's Answer and Trust the Difference
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology
- Valeriana Officinalis
- Standardized Herbal Extract
- Standardized for .2% Valerenic Acid
- Tested & Verified
- Identified for Authenticity
- Dietary Supplement
- Holistically Balanced
Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology
The Genius of Mother Nature In Every Bottle - Just as She Intended
With one of the most comprehensive herbariums in the world, Nature's Answer has identified Mother Nature's unique botanical fingerprint on over 800 plant reference standards. Utilizing Advanced Botanical Fingerprint technology, these authenticated samples each serve as the standard by which all incoming raw materials are judged.
Using carefully-controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance of each herb and the value is passed on to you, the consumer, who can be assured that the product in your hand is authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced, and of course... Nature's Answer.
The True Nature of Our Standards go way beyond the herb...
- A Trusted, Ethical, Family-Owned and Operated Business Since 1972
- Our Facility is cGMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
- Over 100 Quality Control Checkpoints in Every Bottle
- Vertically Integrated: Allows For The Highest Quality at The Best Possible Price
- Proudly Based In The USA... Responsibly and With Love
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule once (1) per day, preferably 30 minutes before bedtime, with water.
Vegetable cellulose, rice flour, calcium silicate.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. If you are taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have a medical condition, consult with your healthcare practitioner before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Not tested on animals
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Valerian Extract (Valeriana officinalis) (Root) (standardized for 0.2% valerenic acid)||500 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established|
Being a vegetarian, it's very difficult to find vitamins or supplements without gelatin. These capsules are completely vegan and they work! I used to have trouble falling asleep at night and also suffered from Restless Leg Syndrome. Now I take one capsule as I get into bed and I fall asleep with no problem. I like to say that valerian doesn't make you sleep, it LET's you sleep. I'm now rested in the morning and no longer suffer from RLS. When I ran out of my valerian recently, the RLS returned, so I now make sure I've got a back-up supply on hand. I highly recommend this to anyone who struggles with sleeping at night or simply needs something to relax them a bit during the day.
most herbal solutions seem to be rip-offs to me. this stuff actually works. it's more of a muscle relaxer than a sure-fire sleep inducer, but take 2 and you will definitely feel the loose/lax muscle feeling in about 1 hour.
I noticed a problem with this herb
Posted by Reviewer1859201 on Jul 01, 2013
I get some kind of rebound agitation from this herb whe n it wears off.
Posted by Reviewer1259248 on Jun 12, 2013
My sleep with these after my evenings shifts are way more peaceful. It lets my mknd calm down and be able to be more tranquil along with GABA they do wonders!
Nature's Answer, Valerian Root Standardized
Posted by Reviewer2092919 on Jan 28, 2013
works: sleep, reduces pain.
Posted by finland on Sep 16, 2012
Did perhaps not help me very much to fall asleep easier, but made me to have more vivid dreams and remember all of them, while I otherwise very seldom remember any dreams.