- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1972
- Dietary Supplement
- Vital to Health & Well-Being
Vitamin D is vital for many functions in our bodies, including the promotion of strong bones by assisting calcium metabolism. Currents Scientific Research is discovering that low Vitamin D levels are implicated in the most degenerative illnesses. Vitamin D influences a host of key biological functions vital to health and well-being.
As a dietary supplement take one (1) capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Vegetable cellulose, rice flour, calcium silicate.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. If pregnant, nursing or on prescription medication, consult with your healthcare practitioner. Store in cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol)||1000 IU||250%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||1000 IU||250%|