Nature's Answer, White Oak Bark, Organic Alcohol, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Organic Alcohol Extract (1:1)
- Quercus Alba
- Holistically Balanced
- Responsibly Wildcrafted Herb
- Herbal Supplement
- Since 1972
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
- Unconditionally Guaranteed
Nature's Answer organic alcohol extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant. Manufactured in our FDA registered and pharmaceutically licensed facility
As a dietary supplement take 1-2 ml (28-56 drops) 2-3 times a day in a small amount of water.
Purified water, vegetable glycerin, 12-15% certified organic alcohol.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
|Serving Size: 2 ml (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|White Oak Bark (1:1) Extract||2000 mg||†|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Very nice taste, unlike others I've used, a bit early yet to have full effect on my problem, but things are improving.