Nature's Answer, Wild Cherry, Bark, Organic Alcohol Fluid Extract (1:1), 2 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Prunus Serotina
- Herbal Supplement
- Promotes a Healthy Throat
- Holistically Balanced
- Since 1972
- Kosher Parve
- Responsibly Wildcrafted Herb
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Nature's Answer organic alcohol extracts are produced using alcohol, water and coconut glycerin utilizing our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced standardized extract. Liquid extracts are absorbed faster than tablets or capsules, and are more potent than tinctures. Holistically Balanced guarantees that the constituents of the extract are in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant. Manufactured in our FDA registered and pharmaceutically licensed facility.
As a dietary supplement take 1/2-1 mL (approx. 14-28 drops) 3 times a day in a small amount of water.
USP purified water and 12-15% certified organic alcohol.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 mL (approx. 28 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Each serving contains: Wild Cherry bark fluid extract (1:1)||1,000 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established|
iHerb Customer Reviews
great for counteracting allergic reactions to pollen, dust, etc. Works for asthmatic breathing attacks, if taken daily. Really lowers inhaler usage and breathing treatments tremendously.
we began using this product after my son's asthma became severe enough to require daily preventative medicine. after a few months of him taking the wild cherry bark 2x daily, he no longer needed his daily med and we have not had an ER visit due to asthma since!! hi pediatrician is astounded and has asked what the change has been in his health. i will say, however, that the extract does take several weeks to build up in the body. it does also help if taken when the wheezing starts, but will not stop a full-blown asthma attack already in progress.~grateful mom in the 'Burg