Nature's Baby Organics, Conditioner & Detangler, Lavender Chamomile, 12 fl oz (354.9 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Leave-In or Rinse-Out for Silky Hair
- NSF - Contains Organic Ingredients
- 70% Organic Content
- 100% Vegan
- Free of Parabens, SLS & Propylene Glycol
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 305 by Oregon Tilth
- Member Organic Trade Association
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
Nature's Baby Organics is not just a business, it is a labor of love, developed by a mother whose concern for her children resulted in a pure and natural line of personal care products with no compromises. Gentle enough for babies, yet beneficial for older children, and even mom and dad.
Nature's Baby Organics - For your loved ones...Naturally.
The luxurious moisturizers with gentle conditioner (safflower oil) leave your baby's hair soft and manageable.
After shampoo, apply conditioner to hair evenly. Leave-in or rinse-out. In order to maintain product quality, avoid getting bath or shower water in the product.
Organic Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, chenopodium quinoa, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, vanilla planifolia fruit extract
Additional Ingredients: Water, stearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, gluconolactone (and) sodium benzoate, sorbitan olivate, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), decyl glucoside, xanthan gum, cetyl alcohol, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, tocopherol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower oil
As with all bath items, please test on a small area of skin if known to have allergies.
Keep out of reach of children.
iHerb Customer Reviews