Nature's Baby Organics, Shampoo & Body Wash, Vanilla Tangerine, 12 fl oz (354.9 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Leaves Hair Soft & Luxurious
- NSF Contains Organic Ingredients
- 70% Organic Content
- Organic Trade Association
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
- 100% Vegan. Free of Parabens, SLS & Propylene Glycol. Hypoallergenic
- Certified Organic to NSF/ANSI 305 by Oregon Tilth
Nature's Baby Organic is not just a business, it is a labor of love, developed by a mother whose concern for her children resulted in a pure and natural line of personal care products with no compromises. Gentle enough for babies, yet beneficial for older children, and even mom and dad.
Nature's Baby Organic- For you loved ones...Naturally
Made with the highest quality botanicals, essential oils, and luxurious moisturizers to pamper your baby's tender hair and skin without drying.
Rinse hair with warm water. Apply to skin and/or hair using your hand or a washcloth. Lather and rinse. Follow with Nature's Baby Organics Moisturizing Conditioner. In order to maintain product quality, avoid getting bath or shower water in the product.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, chenopodium quinoa, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, vanilla plantifolia fruit extract
Additional Ingredients: Water, decyl glucoside, gluconolactone (and) sodium benzoate xanthan gum, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), citric acid, citrus tangerina (tangerine) peel oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, tocopherol
As with all bath items, please test on a small area of skin if known to have allergies.
Keep out of reach of children.