Nature's Benefit, Green Tea Max A Proprietary Formula, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 lbs (0.23kg)
- Product Code: NBF-00746
- UPC Code: 036733007467
- Package Quantity: 2 fl oz (60 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.8 x 4.12 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14kg)
The company name that manufactures these products has been changed from Nature's Benefit to Global Healthcare.
- Physician Formulated
- ORAC Value 5000 Units per Serving
- A Liquid Dietary Supplement
Green Tea Max combines the power of highly-concentrated green tea plus a wide range of organic antioxidants. It has a high ORAC value. (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity)
Green Tea in Green Tea Max is organically grown. It is more versatile than comparable green tea supplements.
Purity. Quality. Cost Advantage.
Green Tea Max
- Green Tea Max contains organically grown green tea made into a concentrate with Vitamin C (100% RDI) and other antioxidants.
- Green tea is a powerful antioxidant with high biological activity.
- Green tea contains the antioxidant effects of polyphenols and catechins with the power of EGCG (epigallocate-chin-3 gallate), with versatile and potent health benefits.
- Mix a full dropper of Green Tea Max concentrate in hot or cold water for a tasty, healthy beverage.
- Substitute the health benefits of green tea for your coffee and get the "perk" with Green Tea Max.
- Add to your water bottle for aerobic activities.
Take one full dropper (2 ml) 56 drops approximately, one to three times daily in a beverage of your choice.
USP purified water, glycerin, natural lemon flavor.
|Serving Size: One serving (2 ml) contains|
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving|
|Green Tea (Leaf) Extract (90% Polyphenols, 30% EGCG)||200 mg|
|Vitamin C (100% RDI)|
|A proprietary blend of Grape Seed Extract, Pinebark Extract, Curcumin, Ellagic Acid, Magic Fruit Extract (Lohan), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Resveratrol, Selected Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins, Stevia Extract, Licorice||100 mg|
|Daily Value not established for ingredients except Vitamin C.|