- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Promotes Bone Health
- My Reduce the Risk of Osteoporosis
- Rapid Release Liquid Softgel
- Mineral Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality
- Laboratory Tested
- Healthy You. Healthy Earth.
Calcium is the primary mineral responsible for strong bones and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.** Vitamin D3 assists in Calcium absorption and also promotes immune system health, breast health and colon health.
**Regular exercise and a healthy diet with enough calcium helps maintain good bone health and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life.
For adults, take three (3) softgels one to two times daily, preferably with meals.
Soybean oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin, soy lecithin, titanium dioxide color.
No artificial flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 3 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 33|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate)||825 IU||17%|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||180 IU||45%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)||600 mg||60%|