Nature's Bounty, Acetyl L-Carnitine, 250 mg, 30 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Promotes Energy Production, Memory & Cognitive Function
- Use as Part of a Healthy Aging Program
- Dietary Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality
- Laboratory Tested
- Healthy You. Healthy Earth.
Acetyl L-Carnitine is responsible for long-chain fatty acid transport for ATP production within the mitochondria. Scientific studies show that Acetyl L-Carnitine promotes brain metabolism, memory and cognitive function, especially mild memory problems associated with aging. Use as part of a healthy aging program.
For adults, take one (1) capsule four to six times daily, preferably with a meal.
Rice flour, gelatin, vegetable magnesium stearate.
No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Acetyl L-Carnitine (as Acetyl L-Carnitine Hydrochloride)||250 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|