Nature's Bounty, Alpha Lipoic Acid, 100 mg, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Supports the Revitalization of Skin
- The Universal Antioxidant
- Dietary Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
- Healthy You, Healthy Earth
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a vitamin-like antioxidant that contains antioxidant properties that help fight free radicals in the body. Free radicals may contribute to the premature aging of cells. As an antioxidant, Alpha Lipoic Acid also helps revitalize the underlying structure of skin, so it can look healthier and more radiant.
For adults, take one (1) capsule one to three times daily, preferably with a meal.
Rice flour, gelatin, vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate.
No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||100 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|