- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Thiamin HCI
- Promotes Energy Metabolism
- Vitamin Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
- Healthy You, Healthy Earth
As a B Vitamin, Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) plays a role in energy metabolism and nervous system function.
For adults, take one (1) to two (2) tablets daily, preferably with a meal.
Dicalcium phosphate, vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate.
No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamin Hydrochloride)||100 mg||6,667%|