Nature's Bounty, Beta-Carotene, Provitamin A, 25,000 IU, 100 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 1 Per Day Softgel
- Promotes Immune Health & Antioxidant Protection
- Rapid Release Liquid Softgel
- Essential for Good Vision, Healthy Hair & Skin
- Vitamin Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
Known as carotenoid, Beta-Carotene can convert to Vitamin A in the body. Beta-Carotene supports antioxidant health and promotes eye, skin and immune system health.
For adults, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal.
Soybean oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin, yellow beeswax, soy lecithin.
No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (100% as Beta-Carotene)||25,000 IU||500%|
My skin is sensitive and white so I take beta carotene before summer season and it helps me not to burn! Price and size also are very good!
I take this beta-carotene ~1 month, i'll keep it donig, I believe it will help my skin in summer season
Posted by 4622924080396334448 on May 17, 2015
Posted by 5163656595392966408 on Aug 07, 2014
Excellent product, very good price, small capsules easy to swallow very good effects in tanning. It's very difficult to me to tan but this year I enjoy the sun without burning and I gained a very beatiful color for first time :-)
Posted by 5378321367467416507 on Jun 23, 2014