Nature's Bounty, Black Cohosh, 40 mg, 90 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Standardized Extract
- Helps With Hot Flashes, Night Sweats and Mild Mood Changes
- Rapid Release Liquid Softgel
- Natural Menopausal Support
- Herbal Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
Studies have highlighted the need for natural menopausal support. Black Cohosh has been successfully used in Europe for decades to help with the symptoms of menopause, including hot flashes, night sweats and mild mood changes. This non-synthetic answer to menopausal support is perfect for women during the years immediately before, during and after menopause. It is a holistic solution to a natural stage of life.
For adults, take one (1) softgel one to three times daily, preferably with a meal.
Soybean oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin, yellow beeswax, soy lecithin, natural caramel color, titanium dioxide color.
No artificial flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no milk, no lactose, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish.
Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under the cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Black Cohosh Extract
(Cimicifuga racemosa) (root and rhizome) (standardized to contain 2.5% Triterpene Glycosides containing 27-Deoxyactein, 1 mg)
|**Daily Value not established.|