Nature's Bounty, Black Cohosh, 540 mg, 100 Capsules
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Natural Whole Herb♦
- Helps Alleviate Hot Flashes, Night Sweats and Mild Mood Changes
- Natural Menopausal Relief
- Herbal Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
- Healthy You, Healthy Earth
As one of the leading herbs for women's health, Black Cohosh is famous for its ability to promote menopausal health. Studies document Black Cohosh's ability to help support the physical changes that occur in a woman's body over time.
Nature's Bounty's Guarantee: We use only the finest quality herbs and spices. Each is finely milled for quick release.
♦Nature's Bounty's Natural Whole Herb products utilize ground plant parts to provide the natural components in the amounts found in nature.
For adults, take one (1) capsule daily, preferably with a meal. Capsules may be opened and prepared as a tea.
Gelatin, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate.
No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free.
Nature's Bounty's preservative-free gelatin capsules contain pure milled herb powder.
Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) (root)||540 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|