Nature's Bounty, Calcium Magnesium Zinc, 100 Caplets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Promotes Bone Health
- With Over 100% DV of Vitamin D3
- May Reduce the Risk of Osteoporosis
- Coated for Easy Swallowing
- Mineral Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality, Laboratory Tested
- Healthy You, Healthy Earth
Calcium is the primary mineral responsible for strong bones and magnesium plays an essential role in proper bone mineralization.** Zinc is involved in the synthesis of collagen in bone tissue while Vitamin D3 helps your body absorb calcium from the diet.** Because the body cannot produce these nutrients, a balanced diet, regular exercise, healthy lifestyle choices and adequate intake of calcium, magnesium, zinc and vitamin D3 can play a role in maintaining bone health.**
**Adequate Calcium and Vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
For adults, take on (1) to three (3) caplets daily, preferably with a meal.
Vegetable cellulose, titanium dioxide color, vegetable magnesium stearate.
No artificial flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 3 Caplets|
|Servings Per Container: 33|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||600 IU||150%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate and Calcium Gluconate)||1,000 mg (1 g)||100%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide and Magnesium Gluconate)||400 mg||100%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate and Zinc Citrate)||25 mg||167%|