Nature's Bounty, Calcium Plus Vitamin D3, 220 Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 20 More Free
- Liquid Filled Absorbable
- 1200 mg |Plus 1000 IU Vitamin D3 Per Serving
- Promotes Bone Health
- May Reduce the Risk of Osteoporosis**
- Rapid Release Liquid Softgel
- Mineral Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
- Healthy You, Healthy Earth
Calcium is the primary mineral responsible for strong bones.** Vitamin D3 assists in Calcium absorption and also promotes immune system health, breast health and colon health.
**Adequate Calcium throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
For adults, take two (2) softgels daily, preferably with meals.
Soybean oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin, soy lecithin. Contains <2% of: Beeswax, sorbitol, titanium dioxide color.
No artificial flavor, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%***|
|Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)||1,000 IU||250%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)||1,200 mg (1.2 g)||120%|
|***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
delivery is so bad
delivery is so bad
i don't get my goods till now
Posted by 5724674037220217593 on Jan 28, 2013
Posted by Reviewer1576918 on Mar 16, 2012
I will buy it again.