- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Promotes Bone Health
- 100% DV of Vitamin D3 to Help Optimize Calcium Absorption
- May Reduce the Risk of Osteoporosis**
- Mineral Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality Laboratory Tested
**Regular exercise and a healthy diet with enough calcium helps maintain good bone health and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life.
Calcium is the primary mineral responsible for strong bones. The body also uses Calcium for proper muscle contraction and nerve function. Vitamin D3 assists in Calcium absorption and maintaining a healthy immune system.
For adults, take one (1) tablet one or two times a day, preferably with a meal.
Vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate.
No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast. Sodium Free.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Calcium (from Oyster Shell)||500 mg||50%|