- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Value Size
- 100% Preservative Free
- Powerful Antioxidant Support
- Rapid Release Liquid Softgel
- Vitamin Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
- Healthy You, Healthy Earth
- Heart Health
- Circulatory Health
- Immune Health
- Healthy Skin
Vitamin E promotes immune function and helps support cardiovascular health. Vitamin E contains antioxidant properties that help fight free radicals in the body. Free radicals may contribute to the premature aging of cells. Our Vitamin E is made with purity in mind - so you are assured of quality supplementation. Nature's Bounty's Vitamin E is perfect for everyone and comes in a convenient to use softgel.
For adults, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal.
Gelatin, vegetable glycerin, soybean oil.
No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin E (As dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||400 IU||1,333%|
Posted by 5701256719954261443 on Jan 20, 2015
zadovoljna sam i sve je super !
Posted by 5748103269431100736 on Sep 24, 2013
Posted by 5467967769114413215 on Jul 31, 2013
I am very happy to make deal with iHerb, that deal is not the first deal with iHerb, they are professional , product is very good, shipping international directly in a few days, i would like to thank all staff, really it is a respected web siteFarouk Fahmy
it's not natural...
Posted by 4801142049628597559 on Dec 23, 2012
i thought all the nature's bounty products were natural. But i am wrong. this vitamin E is not natural but synthetical, kind of disapponiting.