Nature's Bounty, Ester-C, with Vitamin D3, Immune Support, 1000 mg, 60 Coated Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The Better Vitamin C
- Vitamin Supplement
With Vitamin D3 2000 IU
- Take One a Day
- Stomach Friendly!
Ester-C the better vitamin C gives you two ways to support your immune health by teaming up with vitamin D3, a potent and active form of vitamin D. Ester-C is a unique, exclusive form of vitamin C designed to stay in your white blood cells for 24-hours, providing you with around-the-clock immune system support. Vitamin D3 supports immune health by helping regulate key cells within your body. Ester-C with vitamin D3 is a non-acidic and stomach friendly, so you can take it all year long. Take Ester-C with vitamin D3 every day, just once a day, and your immune system will "C" the difference!
Along with the immune system support of Ester-C with vitamin D3, this unique vitamin combination helps your body neutralize cell-damaging free radicals, Supports the health of your skin and gums - making it the one great way to get the most out of your day!
Enjoy the benefits of Ester-C, the better vitamin C every day!
- 24-hour immune system support
- Non-acidic, stomach-friendly for people who have problems taking regular vitamin C formulas
- Exclusive form of vitamin C- unlike any other
- Enhanced with C-sorb to get Ester-C into your white blood cells fast
- Provides antioxidant support to help neutralize cell-damaging free radicals
- Supports heart health
- Helps maintain healthy skin and gums
For adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
Contains <2% of: Calcium silicate, vegetable magnesium stearate.
No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ester-C Calcium Ascorbate)||1,000 mg (1 g)||1.667%|
|Calcium (as Ester-C Calcium Ascorbate)||112 mg||11%|
|Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)||2,000 IU||500%|