Nature's Bounty, Fish Oil, 1400 mg, 39 Coated Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 30% More Free
- Triple Strength
- 1 Per Day
- 980 mg of Omega-3
- Promotes Heart, Vascular, Circulatory & Joint Health
- Coated to Minimize Fish Burps!
- Purified to Eliminate Mercury, PCBs & Dioxins
- Dietary Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
Our formula contains a super high concentration of 70% Omega-3 fatty acids, providing 980 mg from 1400 mg of fish oil. While regular strength fish oils typically contain 300 mg of Omega-3s from 1000 mg of fish oil, our formula undergoes additional purification steps to concentrate these essential fats and eliminate mercury, PCBs and dioxins. Omega-3 fatty acids are beneficial for joint health and help maintain triglyceride levels already within a normal range. This softgel is coated, which can help to minimize the aftertaste and fish burps.
For adults, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal.
Gelatin, vegetable glycerin, food glaze. Contains <2% of: Coating (sodium alginate and stearic acid), ethylcellulose, mixed natural tocopherols, polysorbate 80, soybean oil.
Contains fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine) ingredients.
No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no shellfish.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%**|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g||***|
|Fish Oil||1,400 mg (1.4 g)||***|
|Provides 980 mg of Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids†, comprising of:||***|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||647 mg||***|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||253 mg||***|
|Other Fatty Acids||***|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
***Daily Value not established.
†As Ethyl Esters