Nature's Bounty, Fish Oil + D3, 90 Softgels
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Fish Oil 1200 mg
- Vitamin D3 1000 IU
- Supports, Heart, Immune & Bone Health
- Rapid Release Liquid Softgel
- Purified to Eliminate Mercury, PCBs & Dioxins 360 mg of Omega-3
- Dietary Supplement
- Laboratory Tested Guaranteed Quality
EPA and HDA from Fish Oil are "good" fats that are known to promote heart and circulatory health. This unique formula also contains high potency Vitamin D3. Vitamin D3 supports the immune system while promoting bone health.
For adults, take one (1) softgel three times daily, preferably with meals.
Gelatin, vegetable glycerin. Contains <2% of: Mixed natural tocopherols, natural caramel color.
Contains fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine) ingredients.
No artificial flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no shellfish. Sodium Free.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%**|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g||***|
|Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)||1,000 IU||250%|
provides 360 mg of Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids†
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
Other Fatty Acids
|1,200 mg (1.2 g)||***
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.
†As Natural Triglycerides