Nature's Bounty, Fish Oil Plus CoQ10, 1000 mg/30 mg, 50 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Promotes Cardiovascular, Heart & Metabolic Health
- Rapid Release Liquid Softgel
- Dietary Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality
- Laboratory Tested
- Healthy You. Healthy Earth.
EPA and DHA from Fish Oil both have the ability to promote heart, circulatory, and metabolic health. Coenzyme Q-10 is an antioxidant that appears in almost every cell of the body, which plays a role in fighting free radicals in cells. Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
For adults, take one (1) softgel three times daily, preferably with meals.
Gelatin, vegetable glycerin, soy lecithin, yellow beeswax, rice bran oil, titanium dioxide color, mixed tocopherols, annatto food color.
Contains soy and fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine) ingredients.
No artificial flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no shellfish. Sodium free.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%**|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%**|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g||***|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g||***|
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids
|1,000 mg (1 g)
|Coenzyme Q-10||30 mg||***|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.