- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Easier to Swallow
- 35% Smaller Mini Softgels
- 1290 mg | 900 mg of Omega-3 Per Serving
- Promotes Heart Health
- Coated to Eliminate Fish Burps!
- Highly Concentrated
- Dietary Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
Premium Coated Mini Fish Oil is highly concentrated and purified Fish Oil selected from the finest deep sea, cold water fish. Premium Coated Mini Fish Oil provides Omega-3 EPA and DHA fatty acids by the body. Omega-3 fatty acids support heart and cardiovascular health. Premium Coated Mini Fish Oil is molecularly distilled to remove Mercury, PCBs and Dioxins. This mini softgel is coated, which means the active ingredients bypass the stomach and are digested in the small intestine, which can minimize the aftertaste and fish burps!
For adults, take two (2) softgels daily, preferably with a meal.
Gelatin, vegetable glycerin, food glaze. Contains <2% of: acetylated monoglycerides, lemon oil, mixed natural tocopherols, polysorbate 80, sodium alginate, sorbic acid (preservative).
Contains fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine) ingredients.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, including blood thinners, planning any medical or surgical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%**|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%**|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g||***|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g||***|
provides 900 mg of Omega-3 Fatty Acids†
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
Other Fatty Acids
|1,290 mg (1.2 g)||***
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.
†As Ethyl Esters