- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Value Size
- Standardized Extract
- 60 mg Per Serving
- Standardized to Contain 24% Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides
- Supports Healthy Brain Function & Circulation
- Helps Support Mental Alertness
- Herbal Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
Ginkgo Biloba provides you with the supplemental nutrition you need to support circulation to the extremities. In addition, Ginkgo helps support memory, especially occasional mild memory problems associated with aging. Ginkgo Biloba contains antioxidant properties that help fight free radicals in the body. Free radicals may contribute to the premature again of cells.
For adults, take two (2) capsules two times daily, preferably with meals.
Rice flour, gelatin, vegetable magnesium stearate.
No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Ginkgo Biloba Extract (Ginkgo biloba) (leaf) (Standardized to contain 24% Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides, 14.4 mg)||60 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Prefer this any day instead of taking the heart aspirin.
Posted by 5758137102256911139 on Jun 10, 2016
Posted by 5541310571129036302 on May 17, 2016
I dont hnow yet
Posted by 5552492457799725346 on Aug 04, 2014
Acabo de comenzar a utilizar: todavía no tengo una opinión.
Posted by 5378321367467416507 on Mar 05, 2014