Nature's Bounty, Ginkgo Biloba, Double Strength, 120 mg, 100 Capsules
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Standardized Extract
- Standardized to Contain 24% Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides
- Supports Healthy Brain Function & Circulation
- Helps Support Mental Alertness
- Herbal Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
Ginkgo Biloba provides you with the supplemental nutrition you need to support circulation to the extremities. In addition, Ginkgo helps support memory, especially occasional mild memory problems associated with aging. Ginkgo Biloba contains antioxidant properties that help fight free radicals in the body. Free radicals may contribute to the premature aging of cells.
For adults, take one (1) capsule daily, preferably with a meal. Capsules may be opened and prepared as a tea.
Rice flour, gelatin, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica.
No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Ginkgo Biloba Extract
(Ginkgo Biloba) (Leaf) (Standardized to contain 24% Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides, 28 mg)
|**Daily Value not established.|