Nature's Bounty, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, 100 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 1 Per Day Softgel
- Excellent Source of Vitamins A & D
- Naturally Contains Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Rapid Release Liquid Softgel
- Vitamin Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
Our product provides Vitamin A and D, which help maintain bones and a healthy immune system. Cod Liver Oil also assists in many other functions, such as eyesight and skin maintenance.
For adults, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal.
Gelatin, vegetable glycerin.
Contains fish (cod) ingredients.
No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no shellfish. Sodium free.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate)||1,250 IU||25%|
|Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)||135 IU||34%|
|Cod Liver Oil
provides 90 mg of Omega-3 Fatty Acids† comprising of:
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid (Omega-3)||37 mg||**|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (Omega-3)||36 mg||**|
|Other Fatty Acids||**|
|**Daily Value not established.
†As Natural Triglycerides
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by 5345910150850963741 on Nov 20, 2013
Good product for good price
Was this review helpful to you?
1 person found the following review helpful
Posted by 5288166037851047707 on Dec 18, 2013
good quality and price
Posted by 4904325797533357814 on Mar 31, 2015
Posted by Reviewer1686649 on Oct 04, 2011
You feel so good knowing that you are putting something extremely healthy in your body. Especially nice to have these during times of the year when it's difficult to get fresh fish